Words from the Master

Oct 19, 2009  at 2:53 AM

A small story:

One man dreamt that he and God were walking on the beach through the journey of life.
He told God, “Oh Lord! I dreamt that you and I were walking on the sands of the beach. When I looked back at the trails on the sand, I saw that at times when life was most testing, at times when I had the deepest troubles, there was only one line of footsteps, the other was missing. How could you move away from me during those times?”
God replied, “Son! It was during those times that I carried you!”


Let me tell you from my own experience: In my days of wandering, I have traveled more than 30,000 km out of which, more than 2000 km I have covered by foot. I traveled with just two pieces of clothing and a vessel for begging food. I took a vow not to touch money, and not to save food for the next meal.

People ask me how it was possible. I tell you now: I simply placed trust on Existence and concentrated on my goal that was attaining the state of Enlightenment, and Existence took care of me; that is how it happened.

When you hear me saying things like have faith in Existence, you may think that this concept is for yester-years of Justice and Saints. Not at all. I am talking from my own experience, from what has happened to me who is sitting right in front of you now! And I think I am the youngest in this gathering! So I am not talking of anything from long ago. Understand that.

Just try living with gratitude and watch the miracles happening. Existence gives, if you are ready to receive without a question, with just a brimming heart.

______________________
This excerpt has been taken from the book: Guaranteed Solutions.

Seek at Leisure