Words from the Master

Apr 23, 2009  at 2:31 AM

Let me narrate to you something that actually happened to me when I was wandering in the Himalayas:
In the Himalayas, I used to simply walk anywhere I felt like. My belongings were very few and I used to wander and sleep anywhere at nighttime. I met many sages during that period.

On one such occasion, I met a sage, very barely dressed, with matted locks and with a fierce expression. He was a Naga Baba, belonging to the Naga sect of sages.

I was somehow attracted to him and went near him.

At that time I did not know much spoken Hindi, but I managed to talk to him in broken Hindi. I was with him for a few days.

All day long, he would smoke his hookah. I was watching him and was amazed at what he was doing.

He would drop two copper coins in his hookah, smoke for some time and then empty his pipe and two gold coins would drop out!

He would then go to the market, sell the two gold coins and get more copper coins and repeat the process!

I asked him how it happens.

He did not answer but simply gave me the pipe. Somehow, the smell of tobacco or alcohol never agreed with my system at any time, and I just took a few steps backwards.

I told him that I had come to the Himalayas for meditation and enlightenment and I was not interested in smoking or in gold coins.

He looked at me and spoke in Tamil for the first time: “Angam pazhuthaal thangam pazhukkum” which means: When your Being ripens, Gold will ripen.

I was wordless.

He playfully blew smoke rings onto my face.
I was in deep bliss for three days after that.

Changing copper to gold is an alchemy process. It is an alchemy process in the outer world. The alchemy in the inner world is all about changing our base energies to higher spiritual energies. When you master the art of transforming your base energies to spiritual energies, you can transform copper to gold, it is no big deal. When you master the inner alchemy process, the outer alchemies are simply nothing. They are just child’s play in your hands.

I have narrated this incident to you only to make you understand the concept of alchemy and not for you to pursue any outer world alchemies! Understand that. Outer world alchemies are ordinary. The inner world alchemy is the one that makes you a real Master.

______________________
This excerpt has been taken from the book: Guaranteed Solutions.

Seek at Leisure