Joke Of The Day: 17 Jan 2008

Jan 17, 2008  at 11:54 AM

One day, a man was crying at his doorstep. His friend came up and asked why he was crying. The man replied, “My grandfather has died leaving behind a wealth of fortune for me.” His friend was puzzled and asked why he should cry so much for that. The man continued, “My uncle passed away a few weeks back leaving all his wealth to me. My paternal grandmother died a month back and she too left all her wealth for me.” The friend was very confused by now and asked, “Why are you crying if they all left their wealth to you and departed in their old age?” The man replied, “I have no more relatives who will die leaving their wealth to me!”

If you were to make a list of the things that you possess, the list would never end and it will take you unawares. But you keep asking, ‘What next..what next...’ All you need to do is count your blessings and feel gratitude.

Seek at Leisure