Words From The Master: Worry and dilemma – our inner software

Mar 25, 2010  at 2:55 AM




___________________________________
Excerpt From:
Living Enlightenment
Chapter 1:
You Are Your Emotions
Section 2:
There is nothing to worry – Living enlightenment is enjoying life without worry.
Part 5:
Worry and dilemma – our inner software
___________________________________

A small story:
One friend said to the other, ‘I am in love with two girls. One is very beautiful, but has no money. The other one is not that beautiful, but she has a lot of money. Who should I marry?’

His friend replied, ‘I am sure that you really love the beautiful girl, so I think you should marry her.’

The man was relieved. He said, ‘Thank you very much!’

The friend asked, ‘I wonder if you could give me the name and telephone number of the other girl!’

The crisis is different for every person because the mind is made up of a unique set of thoughts for each person. When the thoughts are different, the dilemma becomes different. The worry becomes different.


Seek at Leisure