Words From The Master

Feb 7, 2010  at 2:32 AM




___________________________________
Excerpt From:
Living Enlightenment
Chapter 1:
You Are Your Emotions
Section 1:
Flow in Love – Living enlightenment is expressing overflowing love towards all.
Part 13:
Enter into causeless Love
___________________________________

People tell me they feel such exuding love towards me. I always tell them, use that flowing love as a gateway to jump towards the whole of humanity. The love towards the master is like food. If you digest it, you become energetic and you radiate the same energy in your life.

Buddha* says, ‘I live in the commune.’ He means, ‘Don’t direct your attention towards me. Direct your attention towards the whole world.’ If the object of love is removed, then the whole world becomes the object. Then you will never enter into suffering.

_________________
Buddha – Enlightened master and founder of the religion of Buddhism.


Seek at Leisure