Words from the Master

Dec 5, 2009  at 2:31 AM

People ask me, “Swamiji, you struggled so much in your life and then reached your goal. Should we also not suffer to reach our goal?” I tell them: I struggled because I was using 10,000 keys to try to open one lock. I experimented for years together and found the right key. Now I have the right key with me. I am ready to give it to whomsoever wants it. It will take you only one moment to open with it! Of course, if you feel that you have to suffer, then that is your freedom; I will not interfere!

Your only effort should be to allow Existence to flow through you. The lesser resistance you pose to Existence, the lesser effort you have to put yourself. It is a directly proportional relationship. When you get enlightened, you are but an empty channel through which Existence flows continuously, that’s all. When all efforts drop on your part, Existence can flow effortlessly through you.

Yes…any questions that you want to ask?

______________________
This excerpt has been taken from the book: Guaranteed Solutions.

Seek at Leisure