Words from the Master

Oct 3, 2009  at 2:31 AM

We will now go into the last chakra - the Sahasrara chakra which is located on the crown of the head.

In Sanskrit, Sahasrara means ‘thousand petalled’ - from the mystical experience of a thousand-petalled lotus blooming on the crown, when this chakra is activated.

This chakra is closed by discontentment and the attitude of taking life for granted and it can be made to flower by overflowing gratitude and contentment!
(Meditation Technique: Sahasrara Dhyana - a Sufi meditation technique.)

A small story:

A man prays to God every day, “O God, I don’t have enough money. Please help me win a big lottery worth at least ten million rupees! If I win, I promise you, I will offer 20 percent of my winnings at your shrine. If you don’t believe me, please deduct 2 million for yourself, and give me only the remaining 8 million.”
(Uproarious laughter from the group!)


All our dealings are exactly like this – a mere business! It may not be so obvious in our lives, but if you deeply analyze your attitude of prayer, you will understand that you are all the time having a business deal with everyone, including God.

______________________
This excerpt has been taken from the book: Guaranteed Solutions.

Seek at Leisure