Words from the Master

Sep 12, 2009  at 2:10 AM

Swamiji, how would you describe your concern for us?

My only concern for you is to help you to flower. That is the greatest thing that I can do for you and you can do for me! I want people to realize their innate Bliss, their potential energy. Right now, man thinks that he is a human being looking for spiritual experience. He needs to understand clearly that he is a spiritual being looking for human experience. I am working on teaching him that.

And the only way he can learn it is by becoming aware of the forms of ego that are making him feel he is a human being instead of a spiritual being. When man moves from praying to becoming, he has found the key.
Yes...

______________________
This excerpt has been taken from the book: Guaranteed Solutions.

Seek at Leisure