Ask The Master: 24 Oct 2007

Oct 24, 2007  at 9:34 AM

Q. Lots of masters give many meditation techniques. What makes your techniques special?

I don’t consider it necessary to promote any particular technique as special. I promote the principle of meditation. If more and more people are inspired to practice meditation after listening to me, that itself is sufficient - it is a good sign. It can be any method they feel comfortable with.

But if you are asking about my method, you could say that it is a way of balancing our inner energies. There is an energy that pervades the cosmos that works the planets, the sun and the moon. We are also part of this same energy, but we have lost touch. My techniques help in tuning us back to this cosmic energy. The more we tune ourselves, the more at ease we will be with our body, mind and spirit.

______________________
This excerpt has been taken from the book: Uncommon Answers to Common Questions

Seek at Leisure