Ask The Master: 23 Oct 2007

Oct 23, 2007  at 9:37 AM

Q. A lot of people come to you for healing, not for meditation.

Yes. Healing is my visiting card. My real message is meditation. When I say that meditation can lead you to the ultimate, I need - or you need - proof, am I right? That is why I promote healing. When people see the miracle of healing, they become drawn to me; they want to know more about this path. Without that do you think it is easy to draw people into spiritual life? Of the thousands who come for healing, if even a handful turn to meditation and spirituality in their personal lives, my purpose is served. And it is happening; it is happening everywhere.

______________________
This excerpt has been taken from the book: Uncommon Answers to Common Questions

Seek at Leisure